- I am 38 years old, born on Sept 14th 1975, a Virgo/Rabbit.
- I have been married for 10 years to a charming musician and we have two boys aged seven and five.
- I live in Warwick, New York. It's surrounded by beautiful farmland an hour from New York City. We have a small midcentury modern house on 2 acres near a lake.
- I am originally from Alberta, Canada and all my family still lives there. I miss them.
- We have two miniature pinscher dogs named Batman and Robin, but I am more of a cat person.
- I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and I'm a size 10. (In case you want to buy me a dress.)
- I have three tattoos and a belly button ring. I plan to get more tattoos.
- I am creative. I am skilled in art, illustration, photography, graphic design, drawing and hand lettering.
- I attended the Alberta College of Art and Design in Canada and studied photography and graphic design in the communications department.
- I worked as a Graphic Designer specializing in websites and multimedia for almost ten years in New York City.
- I am currently freelancing as a photographer, artist and writer and I'm available for portrait sessions or events, commissioned artwork or magazine articles. Please contact me if you are interested.
- You can buy my paintings at Big Cartel.
I am an artist.
I love anything and everything associated with creativity.
I am a collector.
I love paper, vintage objects and history.
I am curious.
I love to learn and experience new things. I will try almost anything once.
I am playful.
I love lego, puzzles, cards and boardgames.
I am vulnerable.
I love to get past the walls and find the heart of things.
I am funnier in person, but way less graceful. I've been a rebel my whole life. I even rebel against myself sometimes. I like quotes. You will find them all over this site. I love music. Mostly alternative/underground music. I also surprised myself recently when I began listening to classical music. My favorite places to be are the library, the spa, a coffee house and my studio.
My creative pursuits are photography, art and writing. These three things work magically well together and I need to bounce around in all of them to really get myself moving forward. Part of it is my personality, I like change, but it is also that my creativity needs to feed and grow off other things. Each discipline informs the other.
I hope you will find something you will enjoy here. Please send me an email if you have any questions or comments.