I'm taking the week off for spring break. The kids will be home for most of it and I've got some spring cleaning and organizing that I'd like to do without thinking about deadlines.
If you are looking for something interesting to read while I am away, you can check out the following here on Lights and Letters:
- Explore some interesting places in my Photo Walk Friday series.
- Read stories and look at photos from my family's Abandoned Farm.
- Check out my best images in my Creative Work section.
- Browse my Archives.
- Look for some deep thoughts in my Reflection category.
- Finally, it's hard to believe that exactly one year ago we were in the middle of my Father-in-law's Bone Marrow Transplant. We have so much to be grateful for.
Hope you have a great week and I will see you after the break!