Pages from my Sketchbook:
See more pages from my sketchbook.
- I attended the Alberta College of Art and Design in Canada and studied photography and graphic design in the communications department.
- I worked as a Graphic Designer specializing in websites and multimedia for almost ten years in New York City.
- I am a self taught painter and have been focusing lately on developing my drawing and fine art skills.
- I am currently freelancing as a photographer, artist and writer and I'm available for portrait sessions or events, commissioned artwork or magazine articles. Please contact me if you are interested.
- I am 38 years old, born in September.
- I have been married for 10 years to a charming musician and we have two boys aged seven and five.
- I live in Warwick, New York. It's surrounded by beautiful farmland an hour from New York City. We have a small midcentury modern house on 2 acres near a lake.
- I am originally from Alberta, Canada and all my family still live there. I miss them.
- We have two miniature pinscher dogs named Batman and Robin, but I am more of a cat person.
- I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and a size 10.
- I like to wear dresses and high heels, but most days you'll find me in jeans, boots and t-shirts.
- I have three tattoos and I plan to get more.